Tổng hợp từ vựng (Vocabulary) SGK tiếng Anh 11 mới unit 1
Find other compound nouns in the conversation. Use a dictionary to look up their meanings, if necessary. (Hãy tìm những danh từ kép khác trong đoạn hội thoại. Sử dụng từ điển để tra nghĩa của từ nếu thấy cần thiết.)
1. Listen and repeat these sentences. Pay attention to the stressed words with the mark (’) before the stressed syllables.
1. You are going to read a text about conflicts between parents and their teenage children. Which of the following do you think you may find in the text.
1. Read the following text about the coming back of the extended families and answer the questions.
1. Identify the stressed words and put a stress mark (') before their stressed syllables in the following statements. Listen and check your answers.
The class is divided into groups of 6 to 8. Your group will interview 15 teenagers, aged 15-17, who live in your area, and take notes of their answers. Report your group’s findings to the whole class.
Tổng hợp từ vựng (Vocabulary) SGK tiếng Anh 11 mới unit 2
2. Decide whether the following statements are true (T), false or not given (NG). Tick (S) the correct box.
1. Find the contracted forms in the conversation and write their full form in the space below.
4. Read the newspaper column again and answer the questions.
1. Read the text about dating around the world, and complete the information in the table below the correct pictures on page 23
1. Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the words or phrases in the box.
2. Your group chooses the best story which meets the following criteria.
Tổng hợp từ vựng (Vocabulary) SGK tiếng Anh 11 mới unit 3
2. Answer the questions about the conversation.
4. Rewrite the sentences using the nouns in hrackcts and a to-infinitive phrase.
1. The table below presents the skills teens need to develop in order to he independent, and the reasons why those skills are necessary. Work in pairs. Discuss and match the skills with the appropriate reasons.
2. Make some comparisons between the two ways of child raising using While, whereas, different from.
2. Rewrite the sentences, using the nouns in brackets and to-infinitives without changing the meanings of the sentences.
2. Work in groups of ten. Make questions from the statements in the questionnaire. Then use the questions to interview students in your group. Find out how independent they are. Report the results to the class.
4. Complete these sentences with should / shouldn’t / ought to ought not to / must mustn’t / have to / has to
6. Write a letter requesting more information about the language courses. You can ask about the starting date, course duration, teachers' experience, fees and course certificate.
Tổng hợp từ vựng (Vocabulary) SGK tiếng Anh 11 mới unit 4
2. Read the conversation again. Decide if the following statements are true (T), false (F) or not given (NG). Tick the correct box.